Signs Your Business Needs A Bookkeeper
Consider the following scenarios. Do any of them sound familiar?
You have trouble keeping track of:
• Who owes your business money
• Businesses you owe money to
• Whether your business made enough money this month
• Due dates for financial statements
• Filing deadlines
• Taxes and lodgements
Or you may be concerned about:
• Accurate payroll processing
• Paying the right tax (and claiming the right deductions)
• Keeping up with corporate record compliance
• Knowing how much money your business will have in 1 month’s, 2 months’, 3 months’ time, etc.
• Identifying cost saving opportunities
• Understanding the financial effects of your business activities and decisions
If any of these scenarios are familiar to you, then you need professional bookkeeping services.
How Bookkeeping Services Can Help
A professional bookkeeper records and monitors your business’s day-to-day financial transactions, keeping track of purchases, sales, receipts, and payments. They can also assist with payroll management, accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations, and superannuation. All of these business tasks are important, and all require professional attention if you want to ensure they’re done correctly.
Why Your Bookkeeper Should Be A BAS Agent
In addition to general day-to-day bookkeeping tasks, you will also want a bookkeeper who can ensure your business is compliant with tax laws.
A bookkeeper who is also a registered BAS Agent can prepare financial information for the tax office, including Business Activity Statements (BAS), and can help you ensure your business is compliant with Goods and Services Tax (GST), Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT), employee superannuation payments, Pay As You Go (PAYG) instalments, and other such legislation.
Get In Touch
If you would like to ensure your business is compliant with tax law and benefits from accurate financial record-keeping, then EzyAccounts can help. Call us today on 1300 313 397 so we can discuss your business’s unique needs, and implement the right bookkeeping service for you.
Do you need other bookkeeping services? EzyAccounts local bookkeepers can work onsite or remotely to deliver the results you need. In addition to day-to-day bookkeeping, we can also help you with budgeting and cash flow, inventory management, and designing and measuring KPIs.
Did you know?